We are a family owned and operated company located in South East Michigan specialized in Mosquito Termination.

February 26, 2014

BBQ - I can smell it!!!

It's been a really rough winter up here in Michigan but that doesn't mean that Mosquitoes will be gone this year. Predictions are with all the snow melting and the water standing we might get a crazier Mosquito season this year.

Today I could actually see our grass again... the snow is slowly going away however there is more snow in the forecast. It's not over yet.

I'm not complaining about this wonderful winter wonderland at all but I have to admit that when somebody mentioned "BBQ" the other day I could literally smell the delicious BBQ and the sun. I really look forward to spending A LOT of time outside with the kids this year again and since the Mosquitoes love me to death I can't wait for our yard to be Mosquito free!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment